I have 4 years of experience in online marketing for real estate. From 2009 to 2011 I was the online marketing coordinator for Sigma Relocation, owner of UMoveFree.com, one of the largest rental leasing brokerage firms in the state of Texas. From 2012 to 2013 I was the team lead for WrightIMC working with the Allie Beth Urban team on the Ritz-Carlton Tower in Uptown Dallas.
My experience in dominating both rental and for sale real estate in search results involved integrated digital marketing strategy campaigns including SEO, content marketing, social media outreach, affiliate marketing, conversion optimization for real estate leads, vertical search optimization for websites such as Zillow, and creative link building.
During the past few years I’ve also reviewed over several other real estate and real estate related websites and strategies. In my experience the most common mistakes made in digital real estate marketing are:
- Bad keyword targeting for organic landing pages
- Incorrect usage of Geographic targeting for organic landing pages
- Duplicate / copied / or low-quality content
- Salesy / Aggressive sales language in social media
- No usage of contact forms
- Bad marketing attribution
- Bad calls to action